Founded in 2001, TowerData is a technology-driven leader in email data marketing with one of the most reliable email databases in the digital marketing industry. We help companies worldwide improve the quality, size and performance of their customer lists, and we process thousands of customer orders per year. With offices in Fairport, NYC and the Chicago area, our team enjoys a fast-paced and collaborative environment where each team member’s contribution matters.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and develop software applications for big data processing systems using multi-threaded java programming
- Develop and build back-end systems to process huge amounts of data hosted in the cloud with Amazon Web Services
- Develop automated deployment scripts using Bash shell scripting for Linux platforms
- Enhance and optimize backend servers to improve their robustness, performance, and maintainability, using Design patterns and software development best practices
- Monitor software and infrastructure performance
- Debug and fix existing software applications issues using Scrum, Test-Driven development, and Git
- Must have a Master’s Degree or its equivalent (Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years experience) in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, or Electrical Engineering plus 1 year experience in job offered.
- Require skills and working knowledge of Multi-threaded Java, MySQL, Linux, Bash, Git, Amazon Web Services, Test-Driven development.
Job Locations: New York, NY. Send résumé with job code ALL001 to
HR, TowerData, Inc.,
33 Irving Place
New York, NY 10003